Security Climate Web Directory online degree programs, online colleges and online universities
drumtv.com directory submit url free Directory submission Internet Directory Web Directory ADD URL :: Submit URL

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hide & Seek Clean up

One Saturday morning I was frustrated beyond belief. I was trying to clean my house and was having no luck, I would clean the front room and move on to the kitchen, meanwhile my kids were going into the front room and destroying it. I was at my wits end, what was the point in cleaning my house?

I finally sat down in a state of frustration and defeat. Right then my daughter came up to me and asked if we could play a game. At first I said, "no, I have to clean the house," then I thought what if they were helping me a bit more? Right then I had a brilliant idea. Hide & Seek clean up was the answer. The rules were simple and fun.

Rules to Hide & Seek Clean-up

  • the first person who is it, counts to 20 and everyone else hides, including you
  • then they seek out everyone hiding
  • once everyone is found everyone cleans up one room as fast as they can, working together. For example everyone cleans up the kitchen together.
  • Then the first person found on the turn before is it and the process starts over.
I found this to work great. Everyone works really hard to clean up a room because they want to play some more.

Do you have any particular ways to make cleaning fun? Or maybe even just a way to get it done without it becoming undone in a matter of minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment